- Ensure that the product is manufactured according to the customer/internal specifications
- Coordinate and support related quality activities such as change management, process audit, problem solving, process improvements.
- Apply statistical quality principles, generate quality records, prepare reports and recommend improvements
- Conduct periodic inspection, verification and validation of components or materials used in manufacturing process
- Identify and address any technical or quality related problems of the products / process and continuously refine and improve testing procedures
- Accurately applies problem solving techniques such as 8D, FTA, 5Why, Ishikawa and DOE.
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review
- Maintain compliance of ISO9001/TS16949 requirements
- Preferable BSc or MSc degree in Engineering
- At least three years of professional experience preferable from the Automotive Industry
- Hands-on experience on SPC, FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, APQP
- High responsibility coupled with capability for team work
- Neutral in judgment and systematic work style
- Good knowledge of English language – written and spoken
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly established site in a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!