Production Planning Officer
- Being in charge of the purchasing and availability of the components for products,
- Responsible for stock review and stock accuracy, material usage and scrap control,
- Acting as a first contact person with engineering teams regarding new products launching, components, new suppliers, conditions changes,
- Responsible for long-term supplier forecast to ensure smooth supplies.
- Technical or Commercial studies,
- At least two years of experience in logistics preferably in automotive or related industrial environment,
- Broad experience and knowledge of planning and stock management technics,
- English knowledge is a must, preferably advanced level,
- Clear, punctual communication skills, to communicate with internal and external partners,
- Sense for anticipation and good reaction skills,
- Client oriented, with a sense to see the “whole picture” and its impact on production.
- International and dynamical working environment,
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company,
- Opportunity for continuous development.
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!