Process Technician PCBA
- Observing line performance and setting machines, including determination of the necessary steps needed to achieve optimum line efficiency and product quality.
- Maintain and repair all SMT equipment on assigned line and off line machines ( electro-mechanical systems, pick & place, solder printer, reflow and wave soldering )
- Maintain and develop machine programs and machine set-ups
- Preventative maintenance activities for SMT equipment on assigned line(s).
- Understanding daily production plan requirements for responsible assembly lines
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor, and continuous technical support to production Operators
- Good technical background in automated processes, preferable education in Mechatronics
- Experience/knowledge in maintaining and driving of sophisticated automatic machines,
- Previous experience in PCBA is preferred
- High responsibility and technical understanding
- Intermediate English knowledge is preferred
- MS Office – common user
- Willing to learn continuous
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly established site in a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!