Process Engineer PCBA
- Formulate the process flow SMT assembly & PCBA
- Problem solving on the process flow
- Proven knowledge in PFMEA analyses
- Writing the technical document such as SOP; WI; PMI; PFMEA; etc.
- Performing CPK & PPK study & improvement
- Train technical personal
- Jig & Fixture design & making
- Providing the cost & Process evaluation of the NPI project
- Managing the Change process (CRRN)
- Daily review meeting of the production line performance
- Production line performance improvement
- Bsc/Msc in Engineering : Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic or related
- Know-how of the Wave soldering, selective soldering, conformal coating and PCBA assembly,
- 3+ years of experience in PCBA production environment preferred – experience in automotive industry will be considered as an advantage,
- Knowledge of IPC-610 standard (class 3)
- Solid hand-on experience on SPI / AOI / printer / SMT mounter / reflow / wave soldering / selective soldering / fixture and stencil cleaning / conformal coating.
- AutoCAD drawing for design used is an advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical profile
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continues development
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!