Oracle Application Support Specialist
- Providing support related to ERP (Oracle E-Business Suite, R12) functions, forms, interfaces and output documents management
- Responsible that technical incidents are solved via IT Service Desk and IT standard processes
- Monitor and escalate technical break fix incidents to ERP Development teams
- Ensure no business disruption, daily support - mainly related to Oracle EBS, but as well to other Business applications utilized by the plant
- For Technical Integration, EDI and ERP output documents management, providing onsite support across ERP, related interfaces and coordinating onsite Business Application Support
- Participate in Business Application Team meetings on demand (means as well special meetings/workshops outside of Serbia)
- Experience with ERP Business System is essential, Oracle ERP preferred
- BSc or MSc university degree
- Deep knowledge in related business processes for Commercial, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Logistic areas (e.g. Key user experience)
- At least five years of industry experience and understanding
- Experienced in Incident management and Change Control process
- Good spoken and written English language skills is essential
- Personal integrity and strong communication skills
- Availability for occasional travels in EMEA region
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly established site in a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!