Officer Sourcing, Indirect Purchasing
- Comply with commodity sourcing guidelines as defined by the company
- Manage commodities and negotiating with supplier within defined strict bandwidth
- Recommend commodities improvements and provide approved options by developing, consolidating and finding new suppliers
- Advanced sourcing of supplier within European HQ guidelines
- Develop preferred supplier to meet cost, quality and co-operation targets
- Develop global suppliers and global contracts to benefit the company
- Escalate to EU HQ Management any relevant issue and manage these according to approved guidelines
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with strong emphasis on purchasing
- Indirect purchasing experience, especially for machines / equipment
- Experienced in contract & price negotiation
- Knowledge and ability to handle different commodities issues
- Good spoken and written English language skills is essential
- ERP system (Oracle) knowledge is an advantage
- Personal integrity, highly responsible, compliant with respective company regulation
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly established site in a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!