Manager, Quality and Reliability, New Launch
- Define and manage all the Quality and Reliability (Q&R) activities necessary to support the transferred and new production lines implementation of the site
- Provide leadership and guidance in daily tasks to strengthen local team
- Review and evaluate all the Customer Specific Requirements together with all different functions and establish the quality plans and documents for implementing Customer Specific Requirements (PPAP / PCP /SER / WI / MSA etc)
- Define the necessary Q&R resources planning (people, measurement means, equipment, …)
- Define the Quality tasks for project specific sourcing strategy from the sourcing decision up to the release
- Is responsible for risk assessment and risk management towards customers and internal teams
- Define and implement the product specific safe-launch concepts
- Define the necessary testing capacity and manage/track product validation process until the full validation is completed
- Coordinate with the team of the site all necessary internal tasks and customer activities (initial process and system audit, Run@Rate, process audit, PPAP)
- Drive the new organization and site to the Quality Group standards and processes (COPs, SOPs, tools) and follow the necessary improvement plan with the site Q&R Team during ramp-up.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technical Science / Manufacturing Engineering
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Customer Quality or Project Quality Engineering within automotive industry
- Strong understanding of quality tools like 8D-Report, Control Plan, FMEA, FTA and SPC is mandatory
- Problem solving skill tools 6 sigma, Kaizen experience is a plus
- Very strong project management experience is a must
- English language is a must, German is a plus
- High level of organizational and communicational skills
- Willingness to find win-win situations to motivate teams to reach targets and support initiatives as well as customers and suppliers in critical situations
- Willingness to travel
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly established site in a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!