- Ensuring assigned production lines are successfully transferred and launched through attention to details and coordination with manufacturing teams
- Developing of overall launching project plan, product specifications and requirements, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements
- Functioning as project leader on assigned project in transferring new production lines. Preparing the project plans, definition, scope, resources, deliverables, team structure, and schedules – all in cooperation with Launch Manager
- Responsible for achieving department and company objectives regarding each launching project plan. Ensuring adequate communication with internal and external partners regarding all project statuses and priorities.
- Responsible for work instructions, BOM validations, and Process error-proofing. Additional responsibilities may include: being involved in Kaizen events, Lean and other process improvement methodology.
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering with strong emphasis on Project planning, control, tracking, and reporting abilities
- At least 3 years of professional experience in electric assembly environment -automotive background is a must
- Understanding of manufacturing and quality engineering principles and concepts, skills and experience using Material Requirement Planning
- Good technical English language skills: spoken and written
- Oracle knowledge is an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- International and dynamical working environment
- Working on developing new department within the company
- Being part of a newly established site in a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!