- Support closing activities for costing in Nis factory
- Maintaining costing data Standards and actuals and supporting regular reporting
- Cost analysis per motor
- Cost savings opportunities in production
- Updating transfer prices calculation
- Weekly Plan Tracking preparation and analysis
- Cycle counting results tracking and analysis
- Verifying inbound transportation charges to the transport price list
- Controlling bill in chain for outbound transportation
- Scrap report reconciliation to GL
- Msc/Bsc Economic qualification or technical qualification with an extra curriculum for economics
- Several years of professional experience in cost controlling, preferred in automotive/ manufacturing industry
- Good spoken and written English language skills is essential
- ERP system (Oracle) knowledge is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, proactive and highly organized personality with good time management
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly established site in a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!