- Acting as an compliance auditor to ensure compliance with respected regulations, statements and Standard operation procedures including:
- Calculating EUR 1 content for each motor
- Following changes in inbound prices and import documentation
- Following changes in TP per each product
- Following and monitoring compliance with Serbian Custom law and Serbian Tax law
- Following compliance with the Group Standard operation procedures (incoterms, contract terms...)
- Controlling completeness of Companies legal documentation with related parties
- Controlling compliance to internal controls over financial reporting
- Assist with budget activity, proper expenditure process, document preparation and other accounting related activities.
- Msc/Bsc Economic qualification or Legal (Law) with an extra curriculum in economics
- Preferred relevant experience in similar position ( Logistics/Customs/Accounting area)
- Possibility to identify compliance matters in international environment
- ERP system (Oracle) knowledge is an asset
- Advanced spoken and written English language skills
- Advanced Excel user ( MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills, proactive and highly organized personality with good time management
- International and dynamical working environment,
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company,
- Opportunity for continues development.
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!