Test Equipment Engineer (9 months)
For our Automotive Engineering Department based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a :
• Responsible for the development or modification of software with LabView to drive actuators, Stepper motor Bus or Direct actuators and also brushed DC-Motor actuators. Often with integrated electronics
• Creation of automated measurement systems
• Handling the documentation like writing a specification, small User Manual,Test & Validation Report
• Responsible for the development or modification of Microcontroller-Programs (C/C++) for special Test-Modules and parts of the Hardware used in it in close collaboration with Hardware Developer
• Collaborate with different teams for the development of new products
• Several years of experience in Programming. Good theoretical & practical background how to structure the Program, to define modules, objects and interfaces
• Experience with Software Development process (Specification - Design - Development - Test Deploy) High-level Programming language (for example C/C++), LabView with CLAD or higher exam would be a significant asset
• Technical know-how of Sensors & Actuators, Stepper & brushed DC-Motors, Signal acquisition
• French or German mother tongue and technical knowledge in English (B1-B2)
• Independence and systematic work, able to work under pressure, team player
What we offer
• A highly independent and strategic position in a friendly work atmosphere
• Fantastic and rewarding opportunity to work for a global leader in their field
• Significant career progression and the opportunity to work internationally
• An exciting and very dynamic work environment
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!