vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
For our Automotive Product Group based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a:
• Acting as the main contact person for all quality related tasks for the customer
• Maintaining successful quality relationships with customer through proactive activities and problem resolution
• Managing customer claims: Participating in cross-functional problem solving teams and leading continuous quality improvement initiatives
• Performing internal and supplier audit
• Increasing and maintaining internal knowledge, responsible for diverse reporting activities
• Quality representative in development and economization projects
• University Degree in Engineering with at least 1 year of experience in a quality department
• Experience with common Q-tools such as: 8D-Report, Control Plan, FMEA, FTA and SPC
• Diploma in Six-Sigma- or Quality Management would be a strong asset
• Experience in Automotive Industry as customer contact person for quality matters would be an asset
• Expertise in actuation technology and manufacturing technologies, injection moulding and assembly preferred
• Knowledge and experience in statistic and quality tools (QS 9000/VDA, ISO TS16949)
• Advanced in French and English. German is an asset
• Proactive, stress resistant, strong analytical and diplomatic skills
What we offer
• An exciting and very dynamic work environment
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• A truly international and multicultural work context
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!