Project Quality Engineer
vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
In order to develop our Quality & Reliability department based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a :
• Active participation as part of the project team for new production projects
• Responsible for all quality aspects in project phase from development to start of production incl. safe launch phase.
• P+D -FMEA moderation and administration with production, development and customer
• Monitor and lead Process Audits in our production facilities
• Define and Organize safe-Launch process
• Create PPAP`s of the final product to customer, applying for deviation permissions
• Managing customer’s requirements and transforming them into internal requirements
• Plan and supervise the preparation of APQP supporting documentation for new projects
• Moderation of internal phase reviews
• University degree in mechanics or electro mechanics or similar
• 3 to 5 years of experience in quality, development or production
• Ideally with Auditing experience or willingness to learn
• Knowledge of relevant standards and customer specific documentation.(e.g. ISO TS 16949, VDA, QS 9000, VW Formel Q, etc.)
• Experience with Q-tools like FMEA, QFD, Process capability study, etc.
• Fluency in spoken and written English, German/French is a plus
• Good governance, power of comprehension, analytical skills, team ability, self-employed person, reliability, faithful, willingness to travel, consequent
What we offer
• An exciting, international and very dynamic work environment
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• A truly international work context
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!