Project Leader Process Engineering / Automation
For our Components and Services Manufacturing based in Murten, we are looking for a :
• Establishing and supervising project plans
• Guiding and motivating the project team
• Creation of specifications and programs for new and existing automatic production machines
• Support the others locations by answering questions and solving problems
• Project management in accordance with documentation QS 9000 / VDA 6.1
• Collaboration in the development of new products
• Continuous improvement and development of new processes
• Applying and leading the 3P (Production, Preparation, process) during the process of development
• Technology monitoring activities in the direction of production engineering
• Technical diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in assembly and automation technology with large-scale production
• Significant experience in project management
• Knowledge in electrical engineering and quality control
• German and English fluent
• Strong communication skills, proactive, leadership, team worker
• Willing to travel occasionally
What we offer
• A highly independent and strategic position in a friendly work atmosphere
• Fantastic and rewarding opportunity to work for a global technology leader
• Significant career progression and the opportunity to work internationally
• An exciting and very dynamic work environment
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!