vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
Project Buyer (f/m)
• Working with engineering to understand the specifications of direct material needed in the projects, including technical, quality, timing requirements of components and tooling
• Involving supplier quality team to ensure professional supplier quality assurance
• Providing to Senior Officer Sourcing all information, drawings, content and milestones of the new project
• Assisting in managing the pre-contractual phase with external suppliers
• Preparing of the make or buy decision
• Negotiating and preparing all contract-frame conditions on part level
• Several years of professional experience in strategic procurement project management
• Knowledge in PCBA (electronic assembly process) and ASIC (or active components)
• Experience in reading and understanding technical drawings
• Fluent in English, any other European language would be a plus
• Negotiation skills, assertiveness and stress-resistant
• Intercultural competence
• Highly responsible, emphatic with a high level of integrity
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• A truly international and multicultural work context
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!