Order Process Planner
vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
For our APG Manufacturing Unit based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a
• Order processing for our internal Components Customers
• In charge of production planning and communication with production units for components with the help of the ERP system
• Customer contact regarding topics like customer orders, delivery dates, lead times, packaging, invoices, self-billing etc.
• Shared responsibilities for the delivery performance
• Reception and acknowledgement of customer orders, entry in the ERP system, update
• Contact with engineering teams regarding new product launches
• Communicate with quality services (internal quality, supplier quality, customer quality) in case of quality issue
• Good knowledge of planning and stock management techniques
• Fair knowledge of English and German. Basic French
• Good ability to communicate with internal and external partners
• Rigorous, autonomous, good reporting skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Good organizational skills and flexible
What we offer
• An exciting and very dynamic work environment
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• A truly international work context
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!