Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run
vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
For our Automotive Product Group based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a
Laboratory Technician (w/m)
- Understanding of test specifications and procedures, setup and/or measurement means validation and maintenance according to quality plan.
- Test installation, test start and follow up with progress reports
- Measurements of miscellaneous test (torque, clearance, compression force, etc.).
- Test results analysis and documentation
- Application of quality system procedure and environmental assessment
- CFC or technician Degree in Electrotechnics, mecanics, electrics, hydraulics or related
- Mother tongue French or German. Fluency in English.
- Independent and systematic working style
- Must demonstrate strong communication, organization, planning, and documentation skills
What we offer
- Work in international teams on innovative products
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- Being part of a rapidly growing and worldwide known manufacturing company
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!