vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
For our Automotive Product Group based in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a
• Analysis of test specifications, planning and setup of validation plans
• Test installation, test start und running and follow up with progress reports, with focus on noise, vibration and hydraulic tests
• Test results analysis and documentation
• Analysis of samples, test setups and test methods in case of issue, problem solving
• Technical documentation, project document and preparation of project reviews and gates according to Johnson Electric procedure
• Application of quality system procedure and environmental assessment - taking into account the environmental impact of new products and their manufacturing processes and how they would be safely disposed
• CFC or technician Degree in Electrotechnics, mecanics, electrics, hydraulics or related
• At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position. Experience in quality control is an asset.
• Fluency in French or German. Knowledge of English.
• Independent and systematic working style, strong problem solving
• Must demonstrate strong communication, organization, planning, and documentation skills
What we offer
• Work in international teams on innovative products
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• Being part of a rapidly growing and worldwide known manufacturing company
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!