Key Account Manager
For our Industry Products Group – Sales department in Murten, Switzerland we are looking for a:
• Develop very strong personal relations with customer decision makers at all levels and position Johnson Electric as a strategic partner, enact JE's priorities and negotiate effectively
• Responsible for meeting budgeted profitability and turn-over targets
• Understanding of technical specifications, feasibility analysis, project/application cost analysis, project time planning, sampling, validation plan, quality issues to support customers growth plans
• Execute segment sales strategies and plans via internal collaboration and customer relationship management
• Apply financial analysis for difficult business choices/projects and prepare various options considering short and long-term effects
• Establish Discovery Driven Planning (DDP) process inputs (program, volume detail) and manage/track changes throughout the year
• Coordinate Salesforce.com, sales forecast and actuals data for accurate planning
• Technical education with focus on electronics/electrotechnics and excellent commercial skills
• At least 3-5 years of experience in selling electronic and electrotechnical products
• Able to quickly analyse and conclude complex data and risks
• Fluent in English and German, spoken and written. French is an asset
• Strong communication and negotiation skills, proactive, customer oriented, team player
• Ability to travel within Switzerland up to 30%-50%
What we offer
• A highly independent and strategic position in a friendly work atmosphere
• Being part of a rapidly growing and worldwide known manufacturing company
• Fantastic and rewarding opportunity to work for a global technology leader
• Work in international teams on innovative products
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!