HVAC Design Engineer
- Design, development and drawings modifications of actuator components
- Design review of the concepts of assembly and test fixtures
- Product care, continuous improvement and engineering support in case of quality issues
- Reporting - writing or presenting regular progress reports for project managers and clients
- Environmental assessment - taking into account the environmental impact of new products and their manufacturing processes and how they would be safely disposed
- Represent Engineering in front of customer for development and product care purpose
- Bachelor´s, Master´s or equivalent diploma in Mechanical Engineering, with experience in Design
- At least 3 years of experience with technical drawings of Mechanical components.
- Knowledge in 3D CAD parts (NX is an asset)
- Fluent in German and English. French is an asset.
- Organized, rigorous and able to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, with strong focus on maintaining close relationship with the production sites
- An exciting, international and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the-box thinking
- A truly international work contexT
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!