Engineer Process Eng. Software
For our Components and Services Manufacturing based in Murten, we are looking for a :
• Design and modify programs for new and existing automation and test systems. This includes programming PLCs, writing LabVIEW testing software, and programming in other languages
• Support production machinery in other production locations
• Creation of user’s manuals and error handling documentation for machine operation
• Planning and construction of control system hardware for automated production machinery and fixtures
• Troubleshooting automated production machinery and fixtures
• Process optimization on existing machinery
• Design and implementation of cost reduction and improvement measures
• Working together with others to integrate, test, and prototype new projects
• Handling of information exchange with production department (shift leaders, machine operators)
• Participation in project teams as a member or project manager according to QS 9000/VDA 6.1
• Creating project plan, implementation and monitor them
• Technical diploma in Mechanics / Electronics or equivalent
• Knowledge in pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and control technology
• Experience in assembly and automation technology with large-scale production
• Knowledge in LabView and PLC
• German and English fluent
• Strong communication skills, proactive, team worker, ability to work independently on projects
What we offer
• Fantastic and rewarding opportunity to work for a global technology leader
• Interesting and stable job in an international company
• Working environment organized in accordance with Kaizen philosophy
• Participation in implementation of new projects and concepts
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!