Embedded Software Developer
vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice
for our clients.
To strengthen our Automotive Products Group, based in Murten, Switzerland, we are looking for a:
• Analysing the customer’s requirements and elaborating software specifications for embedded electronic of new actuators products
• Collaboration for SW FMEAs with different development teams
• Design and develop the embedded software functionalities
• Create functional requirement and software validation test plan
• Perform or monitor the software validation tests
• Reviewing and releasing the software validation test reports
• Engineering Degree in software, electronics, or mechatronics engineering
• At least a first experience in software engineering
• Strong knowledge in electronics and C programming for embedded systems, knowledge of Assembler coding would be a plus
• Autonomous and systematic work, able to work under pressure
• High level in English is mandatory, French or German knowledge is an asset
• Motivated and Team player
What we offer
• An exciting and very dynamic work environment within a young motivated team
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• A truly international and multicultural work context
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!