• PCB/Hardware design and documentation
• Analysing customer’s specifications and therefore establish the technical configuration of the electronic product to be developed
• Design and carry out simulation of schematic of electronic circuit
• Performance of electronic product documentation (Specification – Test plan - FMEA),
• Defining with the team the activities for building samples and prototypes before the start of serial production
• Sharing new technical solutions together with other Product Engineer Electronic Hardware aiming at reducing time for problem solving and standardization
• 3 - 5 years of experience in hardware and/or Electronics developing and/or Testing background
• Good knowledge of English is required, German or French is an asset
• First measurement experience in Altium is an asset
• Advantageous: Automotive/ Manufacturing background, laboratory knowledge, SPICE, Matlab toolset; System Engineering skills; LABVIEW skills
• Reliable, precise, self-starter professional, who is able to proceed and solve problems
• An exciting and very dynamic and growing work environment
• Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
• A truly international work context
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!