Electronic Developer (f/m) temporary
- Development and maintaining electronic products with reference to the customer’s specifications aimed at reaching defined targets in terms of functions, timing, costs and quality
- PCB/Hardware design and documentation
- Analysing customer’s specifications and therefore establish the technical configuration of the electronic product to be developed
- Design and carry out stimulation of schematic of electronic circuit
- Performance of electronic product documentation (Specification - Design Book - FMEA)
- Defining with the team the activities for building samples and prototypes before the start of serial production
- Sharing new technical solutions together with other Product Engineer Electronic Hardware aiming at reducing time for problem-solving and standardization
- BSc or MSc in Electronics Engineering
- 5 years of experience in hardware and/or Electronics developing and/or Testing background
- Good knowledge of English is required, German or French is an asset
- Knowledge of Altium or CAD or Power Electronics (PWM) and Control Electronics (HW-SW Interface) knowledge
- Advantageous: Automotive/ Manufacturing background, laboratory knowledge, SPICE, Matlab toolset; System Engineering skills; LABVIEW skills
- Reliable, precise, self-starter professional, who is able to proceed and solve problems
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the-box-thinking
- A truly international work context
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Johnson Electric, as well as all related entities (in the following Johnson Electric), do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, headhunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Johnson Electric and a third party. Johnson Electric is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.
Data Processing:Johnson Electric Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process. The Group complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination. Please note that the Group is supported by Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider Serendi is exclusively in charge of the above-mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of the Group. Please see the Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for more information. If you have any questions your recruiter will be happy to help. .
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!