Supply Chain Services Analyst
- Provide direction, leadership and Supply Chain data ownership for the European subsidiaries of Johnson Electric within Europe
- Follow up with international clients and customers to ensure all needed information and data is provided and up to date in our database
- Ensure the data integrity of the Supply Chain data by auditing and ensuring updates are complete and accurate
- Be a Business Partner within our Shared Service Center for Supply Chain, Logistics and Production within Europe, as well as to clients and customers
- Proactively review and solve potential Interface Errors
- General reporting support for Supply Chain Services on a global level
- College or University degree
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a client/customer/supplier related role, preferably within manufacturing business environment
- Work experience with an ERP system
- Excellent communication skills in internal and external situations, combined with a strong proactive and insistent approach
- Communication level of English (both oral and written)
- Highly flexible, systematic and proactive working approach
- Strong stress resistance, someone who can handle a variety of detailed issues and is not afraid of covering a wide range of operative tasks
- Strong MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Unique opportunity for career development and to grow professionally at a global automotive company with more than 38,000 employees worldwide and 3 billion USD annual revenue
- A truly international work context
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria, annual bonus, travel support, etc.
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!