Supplier Quality Engineer
Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our Automotive Product Group plant based in Hatvan, Hungary we are looking for a
Supplier Quality Engineer
· Ensure claim management process for components, materials and services provided by external suppliers based on 8D methodology, FMEA, FTA and 5Why
· Ensure APQP-process for implementation of changes in running business
· Indicate problematic quality progress with suppliers in early stage to prevent high risk by implementation of appropriate actions
· On-site visits or process-audit when required at supplier
· Support Supplier Performance Rating (SPR) process by giving required inputs, requirements, feedbacks
· Inform and support other JE areas and sites to protect them in case of a claim for common used components
· Bachelor degree in Engineering and/or Quality
· 2-3 years of relevant experience
· Very good knowledge of problem solving technics like 8D, FMEA, FTA, 5Why etc.
· Knowledge of QS9000, IATF16949, VDA 6.3, statistic and further quality tools
· Good English knowledge (spoken and written)
· Clear understanding of the requirements and the interaction between internal production, logistics and the supplier
· High responsibility, empathy, political correctness and integrity, autonomous, confident and persistent
· Proactive approach and ability to review topics critically and with the eyes of the end customer
What we offer
· Exciting and very dynamic work environment
· Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
· A truly international work context
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Travel support; 15 HUF / km by car, 100% for public transport
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!