- Testing and measuring controlling system, controlling software of the products with oscilloscope measurements
- Creating necessary documentation
- Defining with the team the activities for new or better testing methods for the samples and prototypes and participate in the testing phase
- Sharing new technical solutions together with the team aiming at reducing time for problem solving and standardization
- Establishing a Software Architectural design and esuring all the necessary documentation
- Preparing Software Requirements and Software design to manage software test planing
- Sharing new technical solutions together with other Product Engineer Electronic Software (lessons learned) aiming at reducing time for problem solving and standardization
- Supporting contacts and relationships with customer counterparts during the development and maintenance of the product
- BSc or MSc in Electronics Engineering
- 2-5 years professional experience in manufacturing, preferrably in automotive environment
- Speaking in Hungarian and good knowledge of English is required
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge and/or expertise of LIN/CAN/BUS systems or Power Electronics (PWM) or Control Electronics (HW-SW Interface), LabView
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and SPICE knowledge is an advantage
- SPICE knowledge and other Software Development Tools are an advance
- Reliable, precise, self-starter professional, who is able to proceed and solve problems
- Willingness to learn and develop
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- Travel support; 100% for public transport, fuel – 15 HUF/km
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!