Service Desk Agent
- Support the users in IT related problems via email, phone and remote control and solve basic IT problems
- Resolve Windows update issues, install or reinstall computers, MS Office configurations
- Analyze requests and problems and develop solution suggestions
- Support users in Lotus Notes related issues: how to get access to Notes applications, how to configure simple things like mail, calendar, signature
- Reporting obligations to the Service Desk Manager
- Cooperate with site in the following countries: Germany, Switzerland, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Serbia, Poland and Hungary
- BSc or MSc degree
- Advanced German and English language knowledge are must
- IT studies and/ or previous IT experience is not mandatory but considered as merit
- Long-term plans to build a career in IT
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proactive and dynamic personality
- Competitive compensation package and bonus structure
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a truly international environment
- Easily accessible location on M3 motorway
- Travel support; 100% for public transport, fuel - 15 HUF/ km
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!