Maintenance Electrical Engineer
- Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems to ensure maximum production quantity and quality
- Ensuring that maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime
- Define and ensure the minimum amount of spare parts needed for continuous production
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary
- Tracks, analyses and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
- Keeping maintenance costs within planned budget
- Directs and enforces the EHS program for the Maintenance Department to uphold standards of maximum safety
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 1-3 years of engineering experience in high volume manufacturing environment
- Solid understanding of maintenance and electrical engineering procedures in mass production
- Working knowledge with automation and sensors is required
- Siemens and Omron PLC and knowledge of servo systems would be a distinct advantage
- Strong communicative level in English
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Exciting and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Travel support; 15 HUF / km by car, 100% for public transport
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!