- Development and maintain electronic product with reference to the customer’s specifications aimed at reaching defined targets in terms of functions, timing, costs and quality
- Analyse the customer’s specifications and therefore establish the technical configuration of the electronic product to be developed
- Design and carry out simulation of schematic of electronic circuit able to satisfy the product request
- Perform electronic product documentation (Specification - Design Book - FMEA)
- Define with the team the activities for building samples and prototypes before the start of serial production
- Define testing requirements in order to validate the prototype
- BSc or MSc in Electronics Engineering
- 2-5 years professional experience in manufacturing, preferably in automotive environment
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) related knowledge
- Lab skills (using an oscilloscope, function generator, AC/DC power supply etc.)
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge and/or expertise of LIN/CAN/BUS systems or Power Electronics (PWM) or Control Electronics (HW-SW Interface), CAD, Altium, LabView, EMC and ESD tests
- Reliable, precise, self-starter professional, who is able to proceed and solve problems
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Flexibility for regular travels within Europe
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- Travel support; 100% for public transport, fuel – 15 HUF/km
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English and / or Hungarian. Please send it to Péter Sikos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
When you apply you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!