Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) Team based in Hatvan, Hungary we are looking for a
Financial Accountant (Switzerland)
- Ensure that tasks performed by Financial SSC are complete, on time and in due course in order to ensure accuracy and completeness of the books
- Support month end closing and reporting tasks of European entities of Johnson Electric
- Take part in monthly intercompany reconciliation process
- Control invoice's coding (account, cost center, BU, IC transaction)
- Ensure that all intercompany transactions are covered with valid transfer pricing agreements
- Be the link between the FSSC and the European Finance Team in Switzerland
- Implementation of new processes, controls and improvements
- Cooperate with internal and external auditors for dedicated tasks
- Bsc or Msc in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years professional work experience in Accounting and/or Controlling
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and good understanding of transfer pricing principles
- Fluency in English
- Strong Excel and ERP operating skills
- Good organizational skills, prioritizing and problem-solving skills
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package and bonus structure
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- The opportunity to grow professionally
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria, travel support, annual bonus, etc.)
- Cross country projects, cross cultural team
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!