Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
Johnson Electric is the leader in motion subsystems. Our technology leadership, application expertise and global footprint make Johnson Electric the ideal partner for custom product development projects. Johnson Electric is committed to making our customers successful by providing product differentiation and supply chain excellence. For designers who demand performance leadership and assurance of supply, Johnson Electric is the safe choice. The company serves many industries including Automotive, Building Automation, Home Technologies, Medical Devices, Power Tools and Lawn & Garden.
Johnson Electric's Automotive Product Group is looking for a new colleague as
Assistant Audit Manager
In this position You will have the opportunity to work within a rewarding job with real career prospects in a dynamic firm and a changing environment. If you are looking for a new challenge in auditing and if you want to work in a company on a human scale where personal development and human relations are the priority then this Assistant Audit Manager role is made for You!
- Perform risk based Internal Audit engagements (internal audit and fraud examination) under the supervision of the Internal Audit Manager.
- Conducting engagement on regional and global level. (Europe, Americas, Asia)
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Identify and clearly define audit findings with root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented
- Actively participate in global initiatives aimed at improving Internal Audit’s processes and procedures
- No Sarbanes Oxley work
- Support management on how to enhance profitability and protect JE assets
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proactive behavior and ability to work independently
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Audit, Accounting; Master degree is an advantage
- Min. 3 years experience as an auditor, Big4 experience an advantage
- Experience in manufacturing industry is highly desired
- Knowledge in accounting regulations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- English (verbal and written), French/ Italian/ Serbian languages are plus
- Attractive compensation package
- Regular professional development, trainings
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Professional trips abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Manageable work-life balance
- Member of a global team
- Inspirative work environment, finally a Great place to work
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!