Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
- Reporting directly to Senior Manager of Corporate Audit Services (who is based in Americas).
- Conduct or lead engagements independently on a regional and global level (80% Europe).
- Be a part of a dynamic Global company and Corporate Audit Services department.
- Carry out the vision and mission of Corporate Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controllership
- Support the Engagement Leader in conducting financial, operational and compliance audits
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Identify and clearly define audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented
- Prepare audit work papers and draft audit findings
- Present audit findings to Corporate Audit Leadership and the Business Management Team
- Actively participate in global initiatives aimed at improving Corporate Audit’s processes and procedures
- Interact with senior regional and corporate management, including close coordination with Senior Manager and Global Head of Corporate Audit Services
- Finance College or University degree, Masters preferred
- 6 to 10 years of related experience, including at least 3 years in an audit role
- Work experience in manufacturing business environment as external or internal auditor is mandatory
- CPA or CIA qualification is preferred or should be obtained within a short period of time after joining JE
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge (second European language highly preferred)
- Interact well with different people and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 40% (80% within Europe and 20% globally)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self starter, “Can Do” attitude and wanting to make a difference
- Risk Management mindset
- Unique opportunity for career development and to grow professionally at a global company with more than 38,000 employees worldwide and 3 billion USD annual revenue.
- Professional training and certificate opportunities
- No Sarbanes Oxley work
- Main focus on operational reviews on how to enhance profitability and protect JE assets
- Lead fraud investigations
- Be a Risk leader for Europe
- Real career options – possibility to advance to financial leadership roles in Europe, Americas or Asia
- Excellent package (Bonus, benefits…)
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English and / or Hungarian. Please send it to Péter Sikos (email@example.com).
When you apply you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!