For our Research & Development Center based in Dresden, we are looking for a:
• working in an international project team of a global technology leader
• implementation of automation-oriented product-design in the projects
• participation in the project team in the procurement of automation systems
• define product production process that is easily and economically manufactured, simplifies manufacturing activities such as inspection, testing, assembly, purchasing, redesign, maintenance, service etc.
• cooperate with designer reduce the cost and difficulty of manufacturing an item
• define proposal the assembly of parts in optimum way, approaches to part-count reduction are based on the use of one-piece structures and selection of manufacturing processes such as injection molding, extrusion, precision castings and powder metallurgy, among others
• cooperate with R&D to develop a modular design
• allow the use of standard production processes
• set-up of sample production lines
• line qualification (MFU, CPK, MSA)
• documentation according to predefined forms
• activities according to internal project workflow
• Technician in electrical engineering / mechanical engineering / process engineering
• if possible, some years of experience in the production environment
• practical skills, pragmatic behavior
• profound knowledge of MS Office
• strong command of both spoken and written English
• commitment, assertiveness, international communication
• creativity and systematic operation
What we offer
• exciting and challenging development projects - from the first idea to automated production
• an excellent working environment
• flat hierarchy and great teamwork
If you are interested in this versatile activity and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment, please apply with your full application documents and a CV in English.
Discretion is assured.
Johnson Electric Germany GmbH & Co. KG, Wilhelm-Liebknecht-Str. 6, 01257 Dresden.
Please contact Mrs Marion Geissler, Tel. 0351 207 86 0; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!