Staż - Customer Service Clerk- apprentice
Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micro motors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our site based Będzin, we are looking for an energetic person for a position of
Customer Service Clerk – apprentice (3 months)
· Cooperation with Customer Service Team to help in everyday duties
· Preparing data base, graph, data analysis.
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Working with ERP system
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Good English language skills are a must, Polish native; additional language would be a plus
- Energetic and optimistic individual focused on solutions with high communication skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially good knowledge of MS Excel)
What we offer
- Possibility to be a part of the biggest motor production company with a strong focus on further development
- Collaboration with multinational team
- An exciting, friendly and very dynamic work atmosphere
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English and in Polish.
When you apply you will be automatically sent to Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!