Product Engineer Metering
Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micro motors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For Plant in Będzin, Poland we are looking for a
Product Engineer Metering
- Będzin with a capacity of 10mio products per year and more.
- Będzin plant, supporting a strong cooperation and perfect products for our customers.
- · Be the representative of the German R&D Center in the Plant;
- · Monitor and analyse production line status and key data. For that establish, maintain and improve technical methods to track the defined product and process characteristics;
- · Define improvement actions for product and process quality (drive for Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly);
- · Drive technical improvement initiatives in the production lines and procedures locally (by acting as a small project leader).
- · Provide testing recommendations and supervise tests at the plant or at local partners, including results analysis, conclusions and recommendations (to the R&D center or plant).
- · Responsible for assigned CAD, drawing and documentation work, including technical notifications and ISIR paperwork;
- · Support Quality Claims from Customers and to Suppliers.
- · Support in product and component approvals (working with customers and suppliers);
- · Support the process engineering team in transfers of production lines and implementation of new products, by managing documentation, reviewing product and process characteristics as well as support approval testing;
- · Participation in FMEAs and other established R&D procedures (as per JE-PDS);
- · Permanent collection and analysis of information on new technical knowledge on the metering products in terms of design, process innovations, safety and further developments of materials.
- · University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- · Proven problem solving abilities by structured and systematic approaches
· At least 4 years of experience in development or sustaining engineering of (electro-)mechanical systems in high volume production (several 100k pcs to millions p.a.);
· Sound experience with Statistical Analysis and Statistical Process Control, using Excel and other tools.
· Basic CAD knowledge, preferably SolidWorks;
· Experience with Engineering Methods and Documentation as FMEA, QFD, APQP;
· English Language - advanced level
What we offer:
- · Independent position with opportunity to grow professionally in a truly international environment
- · Possibility to be a part of the biggest motor production company with a strong focus on further development
- · An exciting and very dynamic work atmosphere
- · Induction program
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English and in Polish.
When you apply you will be automatically sent to Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!