Senior Quality Engineer
- Responsible for good quality performance of production lines
- Initiate, monitor corrective and/or preventive actions in order to decrease internal scrap rate and solve customer quality claims
- Take part in internal and external quality audits and take corrective actions to eliminate internal findings during audits
- Communicate continually with the related customers and handle customers’ complaints
- Manage, lead, support and control the related Quality Engineers and Quality Inspectors
- Define root cause (8D, FTA, Ishikawa) and implement corrective action
- Take part in the optimization, improvement of the production processes in order to assure the condition of failure free production
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering or Quality Management
- Minimum 4 years of experience in high-volume electronic or mechanical production
- Knowledge and experience with common tools desired Quality Management
- Qualification on QS 9000/VDA 6.1/ISO TS16949
- Good command of English knowledge in written and spoken
- Excellent problem-solving and assertive communication skills
- Competitive compensation package and bonus structure
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a truly international environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria, travel support, annual bonus, etc.)
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!