Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our Leadership Team based in Ózd, Hungary we are looking for a
· Responsible for all logistics operations and support across all channels; for the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of materials and goods
· Follow up the logistics planning process, the operative mid- and long-term planning of turnover, costs and capacities
· Complying and causing to comply with relevant laws, rules, internal and external regulations, work discipline, documentary discipline, fulfilment of tasks and deadlines
· Follow up quality directives and instructions of performance of work affecting his or her own field
· Guarantee optimal exploitation and availability of the warehouses, stocks and provision of optimal delivery
· Leading a team of 35+ employees; responsible for all people management duties (training, assessment, hiring etc.)
· College or University degree in a relevant field
· At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in Logistics within the automotive industry
· Management experience
· Fluent English skills, other language knowledge is an advantage
· Highly flexible, system orientated personality, who can handle complex issues and is not afraid of covering a wide range of operative tasks in line with strategic responsibilities
· Strong people management, decision making and negotiation skills
· Willingness to travel when required
What we offer
The Group has the following operating divisions aligned with the broad markets they serve:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
- Components and Services (C&S)
To be the world’s definitive Provider of innovative and Reliable motion systems…
Johnson Electric has over 38,000 employees in 23 countries worldwide.
Design engineering centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal development and rewarding careers.
To this end Johnson Electric Employees share in the success of the company.
Johnson Electric people set stretched goals for themselves to drive business growth and personal career fulfillment. We know from experience that bold thinking and bold action will bring about extraordinary results.
- 2 out of 5 cars have features powered by many products from Johnson Electric.
- 1 out of 3 digital cameras incorporates a motion subsystem by Johnson Electric.
- 2 out of 5 hairdryers run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 4 out of 5 inkjet printers have a Johnson Electric motion system
- 2 out of 5 vacum cleaners run on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 coffee grinders is powerd by Johnson Electric
- 1 out of 4 drills runs on a Johnson Electric motor
- 1 out of 4 garden tools is powered by a Johnson Electric motor
Are you a Johnson Electric Employee?
Here you will find the Europe Candidate Referral Program!